Gas Safety Certification (CP12)
At HomeCare we provide Clients and tenants with a Gas safety Certificate (CP12)
Gas safety Certificate (CP12) is a document that confirms a Gas Safety check has been performed on gas appliances by a qualified Gas Safe registered engineer in homes.
What you’ll get with a gas safety certificate (CP12):
- Your gas appliances will be checked for gas tightness.
- If test points are available, standing and working pressure will be tested.
- Your Gas Safe engineer will check burner pressure and gas rate against the manufacturers data plate.
- Checks will be carried out for the provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Flue flow will be tested to make sure products of combustion are removed.
- All flame failure devices will be checked for satisfactory operation.
- Where appropriate checks will be made for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets.
- Investigations for any evidence of unsafe operation will be made and reported.
- Without completing all of the above checks an appliance cannot be issued a gas safety certificate (CP12).
Gas Safety Certificate CP12 Inspection only £45.00 Vat included
For More information On our Services please call our office on 01642 658764 opening hours are 9am-6pm
There are no products to list in this category.